Thursday, July 8, 2010

Taking a Break from Blogging

Not that any one would notice that I've rejoined the living because I've gone at least a month since blogging! If I had 2 or 3 readers before, I'm sure I have none now. Anyways, basically what I've figured out is that between starting a new job (as a brand manager for a commercial construction company), spending time with my family, trying to keep up with household responsibilities, and making sure to get quality family and friend time in each week, I'm no good at keeping up a blog.

I hope to return someday, even if it's not here at this exact URL, but for now, I need to focus on what's most important in my life, my family and my sanity! So, thank you for being a part of this short-lived exploration into the blogosphere, and hopefully we'll meet up again someday :)

2 comments:

  1. COMPLETELY understand. I don't write much these days myself. Enjoy your family...and your sanity!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you Erica! I have been out of touch with summer vacations, etc. but I've been meaning to stop by and say hello. Hope you enjoy the new job! Sad to hear about your blogging reprieve, but hope you keep in touch!! <3 Bay

    ReplyDelete